I have been kindly nominated by the lovely Jess from a Dot of Daisy and Jennifer from HoneyBeige for the Liebster award again, so this time I will keep the same facts about myself, and the same questions for my nominated bloggers, but obviously pick new bloggers and answer both sets of questions from the girls :). I really do think this is a great way to showcase up and coming bloggers (with under 200 followers), and it is so much fun to find out crazy facts about everyone!
What you have to do:
- You must post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions set by the presenter who nominated you
- Nominate 3-5 bloggers and link them to your blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated
- No tag backs
11 Facts About Me!
- I have been a Vegetarian for 17 years, and I've JUST started eating fish to be healthy in the last couple of months.
- I am 5'11 and wear at least 2/3 inch shoes in the day, and sometimes 5 inch heels at night. Well i'm tall already right?
- I have a scruffy, little Jack Russell Terrier called Ruby, who I possibly love too much, even though she is slightly on the mad side...
- I love writing and studied English at University, being involved in a magazine would be my dream job.
- I don't mind snakes or rats at all, but I am seriously terrified of spiders. As in...WILL cry.
- I think i'm totally G when i'm driving, and look like an idiot rapping along to songs, thinking people can't see me. They definitely can.
- It sounds extremely cringe, but my mum is my role model. She is 51 and doesn't look a day over 40, a true lesson to not smoke or sunbathe. An absolute natural goddess.
- I am addicted to herbal tea, I have at least 6 (giant mugs) a day, and a Pukka Night Time tea every night before bed. Caffeine makes me go crazy...
- I love Moustaches. I don't know why, they are just incredible.
- My favourite chocolate is Green and Black's 85% cocoa, I like it really really dark.
- Oh, and I'm an absolute make-up and product junkie. Beauty is my obsession...
- Who is your favorite blogger? There are so many that I love! Tanya Burr is my favourite for Vlogs definitely.
- What is your blog named after? Well, I picked Cover Shoot, because to me it's everything that goes into making that perfect shoot; the fashion, the beauty and the photography.
- What's your favorite beauty product? Once again, so so many to choose from. If I had to pick it would probably be a Xen-Tan of some sort!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Aside from England, probably America! I love the versatility (and the products...).
- What is your most embarrassing moment? Most embarrasing is difficult, I am a pretty embarrassing kind of a girl in general. The last highly embarrassing thing I can remember is making a scene in a Uni lecture by putting sparkling water in a still water bottle (it doesn't work, it popped off like a gunshot and the whole theatre turned around...oh. dear.)
- How long have you been blogging? I started my blog about a year ago, but really it's this January, so just over a month! And I am seriously loving it so far.
- What is your favorite quote? I love quotes! One of my favourites has to be Ms Monroe's 'If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best'. I think that stands true for everyone, friendships and relationships alike.
- What's the worst film you have ever seen? And the best one? Worst that springs to mind is 'One day'. The concept is great, but Anne Hatheway's fluctuating English accent just meant I couldn't even take it seriously. Best - I always love Romeo and Juliet or Moulin Rouge. Baz Luhrmann is a genious.
- If you were stuck on a desert island and could only have 1 item, what would it be? My Tangle Teezer or Xen Tan.
- What's your favorite movie? Probably Romeo and Juliet or Titanic. I love a bit of a crier. (And Leo...)
- What's your dream job? Beauty Ed, or Editor in chief of a magazine. That would be the dream!!
- What is your favorite colour lipstick to wear? if any? I am a huge lipstick fan. I'd say, dark red/plum in Autumn, pinks in Spring, berrys and glam reds in Winter and orange and coral in Summer.
- Your favorite place in the world? I love travelling, but it has to be England. London is my favourite city on Earth.
- What is your next beauty purchase going to be? I need some more Real Technique's brushes and some Lush prodcuts too.
- online or in store shopping? Both! I love ASOS and the next day delivery, but I love to try on clothes and test out products in store.
- Favorite thing about blogging? I feel like I have more of an excuse to talk beauty with like-minded people! Plus the community is so friendly and great :)
- Favorite season and why? I love them all. Each for the change in fashion and products you can wear, I get excited for my light weight jackets in Spring and my Faux Furs in Winter!
- What is your go to item in your wardrobe? Patterned Leggings, a jumper, Chelsea boots and a statement necklace. Probably with a leather Jacket.
- Favorite scent? Coconut anything! But at the moment i'm wearing a lot of Elie Saab's Eau de Parfum.
- Dream holiday? I'm craving the East Coast of America at the moment, for some sights and shopping! But, i'd love a trip to Paris soon too.
- Favorite beauty product at the moment? Oooh, so so many. But I loved the recently launched Rimmel's Apocalips! My review here :).
- Number one beauty tip? Don't over-pluck your eyebrows! Been there, done that... and had to use a LOT of filling in before they were back to their bushy glory!
- Izzy @ http://mywardrobewanderings.blogspot.co.nz
- ReNu @ http://mybeautyjunction.blogspot.co.uk
- Hamida @ http://looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.co.uk
My 11 Questions:
- What country are you from, and what's the best thing about it?
- What's your favourite ever magazine and why?
- What is your favourite lip product?
- Who is your ultimate idol and why?
- If you could time-travel back to any period in time, what would it be? And why?
- How have you found being part of the blogging community so far?
- Sweet or Savoury, and why?
- If you had one superpower what would it be, and why?
- If you could be a Hollywood star for the day, who would you be? and what would you get up to?
- Private Jet or Private Yacht? and why?
- What is your biggest ambition in life?
Looking forward to reading your posts!!
Love, Lauren xx