Sunday, May 26, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Suade Lip Colour


Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suade


These lip pops come in a massive array of colours, so it was so hard to pick three, but I fell in love with these ultimate summery shades. I was drawn in by the look of the slightly shimmery/satin appearance, with the promise of longevity too!

The colours are a lot more subtle than they look in the bullet, but I love this. They are sort of sheer yet beautifully pigmented, amazing to compliment a tan, or a pop of fresh blush.



020 Front Frow



020 On the Lip





Front Row is such a beautiful shimmery pink, with diamond like particles that reflect, like a very subtle gloss. The only suggestion I have is to prime your lips, or wear a balm underneath as it does dry and nobody likes a dry lip line with a pale colour! Otherwise, it's stunning on.





015 Runway

Runway on the Lip

I absolutely adore this colour and I cannot WAIT to wear it with a tan, shimmy cheeks...and a cocktail. It's not normally a colour I would go for, but it looks so amazing on, and it's subtle enough that I think it would really compliment most skin tones... especially in the Sun.



020 It Girl

It Girl on the Lip


I am such a sucker for a Coral lip, and It Girl is the most perfect combo of a bright coral, which is subtle enough to wear day to night. It adds a pop of colour to any look, and just finishes your lips off, with a lovely summery sheen. Amazing.

I love this lip colours, and may have to invest in some of the other many magical colours they have to offer. Oh Revlon, you're so naughty!


Lots of Love,














7 comments:

  1. The colours are beautiful, but i dislike the "suede" texture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i think it's quite different - not everyone will like it :)

      Lauren xx

      Delete
  2. The colours look gorgeous, but a bit too glossy for my liking!

    Loving your blog,

    Florence xoxo

    My blog: www.beyondimagination12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely dry a lot more matte after a little while, so definitely don't stay this glossy :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. view website replica bags and shoes see this replica bags canada Our site best replica bags online 2018

    ReplyDelete