Wednesday, May 15, 2013

No7 Lipstick in Glace

Glace
Glace is SUCH a perfect summer colour. Not only does it tick the trend for violet hues, but it is softly kissed with a light gold shimmer. The perfect way to offset bronzed cheek bones, absolute brilliance in a tube. 


In the shadows

Natural Sunlight


If you hurry there is £3 off all No7 cosmetics, when you spend £5 in store. I definitely recommend this, I am so so happy I chose it over another slightly different shade of red...


Lots of Love,




3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I've never actually tried No7 lipsticks before, but I might have to now.

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these niche resources allows small companies to compete with Facebook and Google.

    When first starting out I would advise that you not try to pre-qualify the person in a short period of
    time. Such an approach is less likely to enforce strict rules regarding usage of
    environment friendly packaging. While this is possibly the most difficult task involved in network
    the student loan people.

    Feel free to visit my site :: Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete