Sunday, October 20, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2

The Box

The Beautiful Palette

The 20 Colours and Huuge Mirror

As an avid Urban Decay Shadow fan, I was super excited by the release of their Vice 2 palette. Having missed out on the first Vice, I was doubly excited to get my hands on this limited edition box of 20 new colours. I am so in love, each and every colour is just gorgeous. I almost want to buy another before they all go..




With Flash





Without Flash



Shellshock,  X-Rated, Coax, Strike, Stash, Madness, Prank, Poison, Lovesick and Smokeout


Damaged, Vodoo, Betrayal, Derailed, Radar, Ambush, Rewind, Toxic, Dope and Habit


All colours are over the Urban Decay regular primer, and as you can see, are just fabulous. There isn't a single shade I won't use, and I'm already excited to plan some looks using them. Some of my standout faves are Prank, Radar, Damaged... God actually pretty much all of them, it's crazy!


I highly recommended you buying this quick if you're looking to invest, as it will sell out. It's available from all Urban Decay counters, I got mine from House of Fraser online, here for £42.



SO Pretty



Enjoy!

Lots of Love,









3 comments: