Monday, January 14, 2013

It's simples - skincare review

As mentioned in my previous post (my first ever Vlog, go check it out), this is the written review about the simple skincare range.

I DAILY use the cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I have oily to combination skin, so perfectly and fantastically they have a beautiful light moisturiser which provides perfect cover and nourishment, without over doing it.

They contain NO perfumes, colours or alcohol and are perfect for any skin type, including sensitive! Having said this, they are still powerful enough to remove every last debris of make up, quickly and easily...so good post party and pre bed.

My skin has dramatically improved in quality and appearance in the few weeks I've used these products, lines have been plumped out, spots have vanished and patches of dry skin are no more.

But how much you say? Priceless really...but in reality only £3 a bottle. I know, I should've told you to sit before.

AMAZING, right? And so simpless..

Let me know your skin care must haves!

Love Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment