Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cheeky Thursday Haul



Okay, so I did a naughty bit of shopping today... and here are the lovely bits I ended up with. First, the classic and many times blog/vlogged about Nars in Laguna. I normally use Hoola by Benefit, but my latest is running out and I have heard such fantastic thing about Laguna, that I couldn't resist! It looks like a brilliant colour, I can't wait to try this out with a make-up look. Exciting!

Next, another Nars product... I got their eyeshadow duo in Custard and Ginger. I love the fact that you can blend it lighter and darker, depending on your foundation or tan. I normally blend two boi-ing by Benefit concealers, but this is in such a handy, cute pot, with a fantastic mirror in the lid too!

The next is No7 by Boots, Purifying exfoliator for normal to oily skin, I just basically needed a new scrub and I had £5 No7 voucher, so this only came to £3. Bargain central, i'll be interested to see if this really does help keep my skin under control, without drying out! I will review all these products once i've used them, so I shall definitely let you know!

I also got another Rimmel stay matte powder. I love to dust this around my chin, forehead and nose once i've applied a liquid foundation or tinted moisturiser, to leave a little dewiness, with out full-on shine city.

I REALLY needed a new face mask, and I love Soap and Glory as a brand, so their fab pore, peel away mask seemed to be a natural choice. I have also read and heard great things about the pore refining properties of this product, so after about a week, I will let you know if this bad boy really gets the job done!

Finally, I indulged in the New Garnier BB cream for eyes. I have already posted a blog about the fantastic properties and results of the actual BB cream itself, so I have been dying to try this product. I love the idea that you can roll this on, without stressing you eye skin out too much, as it's very delicate. I have both products in medium, so these should flawlessly blend. I shall also keep you updated on this when I have really tested it out myself!

Right, so that's my cheeky haul for today!

Let me know if you have any products you love, that you're dying to try or share.

Loads of Love, Lauren xx




5 comments:

  1. Ah, I've been wanting to try the Garnier eye roll on for awhile. You're making me feel to go out and buy stuff now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was tempted for ages too, but I decided to just go for it, I love the BB cream! I haven't tried it yet, but I'll put a post up when I do :), you're more than welcome to follow me, if you want any updates. I just followed your beauty blog, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you very much! I'm following your blog via bloglovin'. Looking forward to reading your review.:)

      Delete