Monday, January 14, 2013

Furry feeling Winter warmers

These are a few of my favourite things (to the sound of music tune..).

Firstly, I LOVE faux fur. It has the ability to glam up any simple outfit, day or dinner and there are endless patterns, which I love to mix up and play with.

My leopard band is from ASOS and is essential for toasty ears in winter, snug as a furry bug. I love to wear it with camel (like my new coat ;)) and black. Black like this AMAZING, and incredibly hard to get hold of, fur stole from Zara.

To finish the look (what I call new monochrome - camel and black), I love to add a pop of colour like this BRIGHT magenta pony skin clutch, again by Asos.

There you have some of my favourite furry picks this winter.

What do you to keep warm? (keep it clean ladies..)

Love Lauren xx



No comments:

Post a Comment