Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dreamy Dinner *Health*

This is just a quick and easy meal, packed full of essential food groups, vitamins and minerals.

I dry fried (using a small spray of low fat oil), tofu, until crisp on the outside. I then removed it and popped in chopped mini leeks, button mushrooms and broccoli. I added seasoning, chilli and garlic flakes and splash of cooking sherry to taste. I finally re-added the tofu and warmed through.

I them teamed with low fat cottage cheese and a crispy baked potato, and the rest is history.

Broccoli (the ultimate superfood) is packed full of antioxidants like vitamins A, B, E & K. This is a new and interesting way to incorporate it into your diet, if you are tired of steaming, or just fancy a change!

Also...Vitamin E is is the queen of moisture, replenishing dry skin from within, perfect for beautiful skin this winter. Broc-away ladies.

Health and Love, Lauren xx




No comments:

Post a Comment