Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sensationail Gel Starter Kit

Sensationail Gel Starter Kit *


I absolutely love a gel manicure. It's just so easy... no waiting to dry, no chipping and best of all a glossy set of nails for around 2 weeks. But, going to the salon can be a dramatic £30-40 a pop, so this Sensational DIY kit is the perfect solution.




I followed the easy-to-use instruction card, and ended up (in a few simple steps), with the perfect Baby Pink gel mani. So far it is totally as good as something I would pay dolla for in a Salon, so I am seriously super impressed.






As you can see, the results are amazing, and there is absolutely no chips or smudges in sight. It is always such a novelty to be able to do things with your hands straight after painting your nails, and I can assure you there was nothing but a perfectly glossed finish, even hours later.

This kit is great, and I highly recommend it for those of you who love a good gel mani, if you want to buy one yourself... you can pick one up from Boots for £69.99!


Lots of Love,


Lauren xx


*collaborative sample

No comments:

Post a Comment