Friday, August 8, 2014

MASK EDIT// Eve Lom Rescue Mask

Eve Lom Rescue Mask 50ml


This is the second mask which I absolutely love love LOVE in my super mask trilogy. It's perfect for de-clogging and brightening up, it can even cut the life of a breakout short. Miracle tube anyone? I use it whenever my skin is feeling a little lack lustre, or when I need perking up.


The morning-after-the-night-before is an absolutely ideal time to reap the benefits of this aptly named 'rescue mask'. I slather it on with my morning cup of tea, and hey presto… I no longer look like a Walking Dead extra. Brunch anyone?

It is also super easy to apply, you just squeeze a bit out and slap a medium coverage all over your (face) skin. You wait around 10-15 mins and then wash off with warm water (ideally with a muslin cloth or similar to soften it first), and *bam*: flawless face.


If you want to try this for yourself, you can pick up a 50ml for £35 from here


If you didn't catch the previous post in the miracle mask edit, you can check that out here. It was the ever wondrous GlamGlow mud mask, so enjoy!!


Lots of Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment