Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eye Edit| Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Golden Bronze

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Golden Bronze


On the Skin


This is the first of the Rimmel Scandaleyes colours that I have tried, but I have been intrigued by the claims of extreme longevity and high impact shades. I loved the look of this Golden Bronze shadow paint, as I have Green/Blue eyes, and anything with a hint of rust does wonders to my eye look.

It's so easy to use, you don't even need a primer because the colour alone is so super pigmented. You simply sweep on the lid and it lasts until you want it to… amazing.

As you can see from the swatch on my skin (above), it is reflective with a really intense colour, giving you such a wow factor. It is perfect to keep in your bag to transfer day eyes into flirty evening peepers, in much the same way as you would a slick of coloured gloss. Beaut.

If you fancy trying this, or any of the other Rimmel Scandaleyes shades, you can pick one up here for only £4.99!


Lots of Love,


3 comments:

  1. What's the staying power like? And does it crease at all? Looks absolutely gorgeous in your search! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously lasts SO well! I haven't noticed it creasing on me, it stays pretty much where you put it, until you want to take it off, really great as a base for an intense metallic eye too!

      Lauren xx

      Delete