Monday, June 23, 2014

Skin Edit|| Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser

Shiseido Ibuki Cleanser


I recently did a post on the (amazing) Foreo Luna Mini, which has turned out to be an absolute skin revolution for me. I have never, ever in my life had better, clearer and generally 'glowy' skin, so could could say I am one extremely happy beauty fanatic.


Part of this new deep cleansing routine, is the Shiseido Ibuki cleanser I have been using alongside it. (I tested it alone too for a fair trial…how scientific of me), and this clever formula is really the Zeus of cleansing Gods. It not only strips out pollution and free radical nasties that clog and create impurities, but it helps to rebuild the skin, so you aren't just taking away, but giving back. 

My face feels like (I imagine, but wouldn't directly know), like a baby's bottom and the two combined have left me feeling so great, I often go out without a single scrap of makeup on. Not a jot. I feel totally liberated and vibrant, which couldn't be more perfect for this glorious weather we are all enjoying here in Blighty. (For once, but still…)

If you want to try this clever Japanese skincare saviour, you can pick one up for £29, from here!


Happy cleansing you lovely lot,


Lots of Love,


Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment