Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Beauty Blender Review



I genuinely cannot believe it's taken so long for me to buy and try the Beauty Blender. I heard so much about it, but I had previously tried similar products from other brands, and as much as they were okay, they weren't anything amazing. As the Beauty Blender is around £18 a pop, I just wasn't sure it would be worth the investment.



BUT... and this is a big but (think Kimmy K proportions), I caved one spendy day in Selfridges, and let me tell you, I have never looked back. In fact I now own two, and can't imagine my makeup routine without one!

Not only does it pick up just the right amount of product to evenly distribute foundation and blend seamlessly on the skin, it also has a wonderfully crafted tapered end, which is amazing at blending in concealer, highlighter and just makes professional-looking contouring an absolute breeze.

It is definitely on my product rave list of 2015, and if you haven't tried it yet, (because you can't quite believe the hype over a sponge perhaps)... let me tell you, you will not regret it.  You can pick one up here for £18. You're welcome guys...


Lots of Love,

Lauren xx


No comments:

Post a Comment