Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday M.A.C Madness


Some M.A.C-gic Products

My Mum went to Singapore recently, and knowing me oh-so-well, bought me back some lovely M.A.C goodies from the airport. She's a babe.

She got me the Studio Fix Fluid in C3.5, (which is around a shade lighter than the colour I use when I am tanning (C4.5) , so perfect for a more natural 'day' look), Lipsticks in Blankety, Russian Red and a new Mineralize colour in Lush Life, a 266 brush and a Mineralize Skin Finish Powder in Give Me Sun (which I use as a bronzer). Ammmazing.


Mineralize Skin Finish in Give Me Sun


On My Skin

This face powder is really meant to be matched to your skin, to smooth and perfect your look, but I got this in a few shades darker than my skin, and it's a fantastic bronzer, which is perfect for contouring and bringing a beautiful glow to the face.


Mac Mineralize Lipstick in Lush Life


Lush Life on my Lips


Russian Red Lipstick


Russian Red on my Lips

Blankety Lipstick

Blankety on my Lips


Lush Life, Blankety and Russian Red



Studio Fix Fluid in C3.5

C3.5 on my Skin

C3.5 Blended


266 Brush


So, that's my lovely M.A.C haul, thanks to my mum. The lipsticks are all such gorgeous shades, and like all other M.A.C lip colours, they are super easy to apply, with fantastic pigmentation. I have been wanting a 266 brush for a while too, as I am a lot more into gel eyeliner now, and I have heard many great things about this magic makeup wand!

I hope you enjoyed this, what are your favourite M.A.C products?



























5 comments:

  1. Blankety looks amazing. It looks like my perfect lip stick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip colours wish they suited me like how they do you! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Is C3.5 more yellow than NC30? And is it between NC25 and NC30? :)

    ReplyDelete