Monday, April 1, 2013

A Little More Apocalips...

Galaxy,  Nova and Apocaliptic



I bought three new Apocalips colours in the Boots 3 for 2 on cosmetics offer, as I am absolutely in love with the longevity, pigmentation and sheer gorgeousness of this lipstick/gloss pen perfections. I chose, Galaxy; a beautiful plum, Nova; a perfect peachy pink and Apocaliptic; a vibrant pinky/re





Galaxy, Nova and Apocaliptic
Nova

Galaxy

Apocaliptic

I am so excited to wear these shades, just one coat gives you maximum cover, shine and lasts a million years. One word of caution; definitely check your teeth after application, and maybe try the old 'sucking your finger' lipstick trick, to avoid any gloss on teeth incidents.

I love apocalips, and at just £5.99 a pop, the whole galactic range is in your grasp. Out of this world perfection!







No comments:

Post a Comment