Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Sneak Peak - March Favourites




This is a quick peak at my March favourites. A video will be up soon, but until then, here are my amazing products that have been saving me through March madness. I will explain why and what they are all about in the vlog, but until then enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions!




LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty

LUSH's Mint Julips Lip Scrub

Benefit's Fake Up

Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Mascara

Apocalips in Apocaliptic

O.P.I Nail Envy in Matte

Dr. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Tresemme Platinum Strength 

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter

Real Techniques Powder Brush


If you want to be updated when my new video is live, or want to catch up on any of my previous vlogs, subscribe to my channel here - link.

Enjoy :)!












8 comments:

  1. They all look like great favs! x

    dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading our blog, great pictures too!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow what a lovely thing to say, thank you!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Loved reading our blog, great pictures too!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the realTechiques brush! but where is the cheapest place to buy it??
    http://zazzaupdates.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. will losing weight cure fatty liver will losing
    weight cure fatty liver will losing weight cure fatty liver

    Look at my blog post ... treatment for fatty liver in homeopathy

    ReplyDelete