Thursday, April 11, 2013

M.A.C Mineralize Concealer in NC20


The new Mineralize range by M.A.C cosmetics is designed to give added moisture to your make-up, whilst maintaining a perfect, lasting coverage.

I love trying and testing concealers, and I couldn't resist trying this to use especially when you want that bit of extra cover, like a party or even the morning after..

I recently tried the Fake Up concealer by Benefit, and I really loved the cover and the extreme moisture it provided, but for me, that is definitely a more natural, day product. See my review here - link, so I was definitely excited to see how this product compares in terms of absolute coverage. I was not disappointed.


Easy to Use Applicator

On my Skin

Blended

Before (I need to seriously get more sleep...)

After (you would never know..)

As you can see, the before and after results are amazing. The cover is so full, but it really glides on, and a little goes a long way. I think the colour NC20 is perfect too, it is definitely lighter than the shades I normally go for with M.A.C foundation (C3.5/4.5), but with a concealer, you want the area you are covering to remain light, and this perfectly and flawlessly does the job!

All in all this product is amazing, it's like a magic wand for persistent shadows, neutralising and hiding them away. Make-up may be about enhancing what you have, but there no harm in a little real-life photoshop from time to time!








7 comments: