Monday, September 1, 2014

NEW|| Playboy Makeup PinUp Challenge



Playboy Pin-Up Challenge Look

I was delighted to partake in the exciting Playboy Makeup Pin-Up Challenge recently, deciding myself to go for a modern, fresh twist on a pin-up look, with fancy fingers, pretty-in-pink lips and lashings of mascara.



The three products I was sent to try, were the 'Bunny Black' Mascara, the Lipstick in 'Bubblegum Pink' and the Nail Varnish in 'in the 90's'. I loved the look of all three products, and couldn't wait to get experimenting for the perfect pin-up pose.


Mascara in 'Bunny Black'



Lipstick in 'Bubblegum Pink'



Nail Varnish in 'In the 90's'


As you can see, these are a trio of awesome looking products, and I found when I was trying them out, that they worked out great too. The nail varnish was amazing, I barely needed more than a coat before I had a perfectly preened finish for my fingers, and I loved the on-trend silver shimmer too. The mascara was a great plumping and thickening product - great for volume and definition, I was surprised because the retail price is exceptionally good for all the products, so I thought I may have to compromise on quality, but nope... not at all!

I also seriously loved the Bubblegum Pink lipstick. It's not a colour I wear often, so I was super excited to incorporate it into my pin-up look, and boy was I pleased with the result. It is definitely something I am going to be wearing out and about more often, it's a pleasure on the lips, with no cracking and so so easy to apply.



Bubblegum Pink Lipstick and In the 90s Nails



All Three Products on the Face



Looking Down


I really enjoyed this challenge and I hope you like my look, I loved testing these three products out, and can't wait to try more from the range in the future!


The Full Look



Lots of Love, 






2 comments: