Thursday, September 11, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Hepburn Honey

Hepburn Honey


Last week I found my self taking a browse around the Selfridges Charlotte Tilbury counter (extremely dangerous), and I couldn't resist picking up this K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Hepburn Honey (amongst a few other things). Its such a lovely, rich nude that just looks incredible on.


The longevity is rivalled only by the beautiful, dense pigmentation and effortless glide-on formula. I was always a little hesitant about nudes before, even from high-end brands, my lips had a tendency to drag and end up with a tell-tale line of nude build up. Not good. However, trying the Charlotte Tilbury Bitch Perfect (a lovely your-lips-but-better pinky shade), the formula was too good to not try another.

It's truly a nude revolution.



On the Lips


As you can see is a heady, honey nude shade, which looks fabulous with a Summer tan, but equally as gorge with a subtle autumn look. Plus… no cracking, gathering or anything else undesirable. Fear nude no more, this is the one! I couldn't be happier, thank you Charlotte… you sure know how to make a girl  believe in magic. You can pick one up, or browse the collection here, enjoy!


Have you tried any of her K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks? Which is your fave?



Lots of Love,



2 comments: