Monday, September 8, 2014

Lifestyle|| SO?… Christmas Gifting Event




In (scorching hot) July of this year, I was lucky enough to attend the So…? Christmas in July event, to celebrate the launch of their new couture city sprays and some excellent Christmas gifting ideas.

The party was really on with bespoke cocktails and manis, gorge canapés and best of all…macaroons with the SO…? emblem on. Cool doesn't even cover it, (not to mention yum!)





Loving the NEW Couture Sprays



Cocktails and a Christmas Tree = Happy
Macaroon Time!


Mini Sets and Fab Xmas Gifting Ideas

Not only did we all get a sneak peak of some of the gorgeous gifting ideas on display and try the sexy new city scents (my fave is obviously London…), but we also got to give making our own fragrances a go with super smells brand Fragrance House Robertet (I called mine SO…? Lauren - i'm not even kidding). It was such a great experience, but my scent ending up being nothing compared to the new SO…? Couture Sprays on offer - I think i'll leave the luscious scents to the professionals!

Having a go at my own

How pretty is she? (Jel)


The Line Up

The four new fashion sprays are based on the most stylish cities in the world; London, New York, Paris and Rio. New York and London were my absolute faves, and I can't leave the house without a can of the zingy, cool London popped in my bag. Ideal for emergency tube situations, or a post-work, pre-drinks spritz. Lovely.


Which City are You?!


The Christmas Gifting Sets were a dream

More Macaroons…do I need a reason?



As well as the crafty cocktails, delicious smells and Christmassy vibe, Cherrie Snow of WAH nails notoriety was on hand (pardon the pun), to give out some magnificent mani's, especially for the event!







Gifting Gorgeousness


The SO…? Couture range is available at Superdrug now, and the Christmas range will be available this month too, so get gifting!


Lots of Love,


Lauren xx







1 comment:

  1. Sooo crazy people are already talking about Christmas! Hilarious! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete