Tuesday, September 9, 2014

NEW|| Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lisptick in Love Liberty



Love Liberty

I love lipstick. Glossy or matte, dark or light…pink or purple, you get the just - I'm a fan. So after trying a couple of Charlotte Tilbury's K.I.S.S.I.N.G Fallen From The Lipstick Tree Lipsticks (Bitch Perfect and Coachella Coral), I nearly died when I heard about the launch of her Matte Revolution collection for lips. Naturally I picked up a couple (three) and I will post a little look at each, so you can decide if you're ready for the matte movement too.



I know there is a bit of a preconception when it comes to matte lipsticks. Dry, cracked, flaky…the list of anti-adjectives goes on, but these are truly truly different. Described on the box as 'cashmere cream texture', I am not going to argue with that. Unlike a dry, unpleasant finish, these lipsticks are soft and almost velvet-esque on the lips. Enticing and inviting, as much as the glossiest of glosses.


On the Lips


As you can see, its a beautiful, vibrant finish, leaving the lips looking sumptuous and kissable to-boot. That could be something to do with the hydrating Papaya and Orchid ingredients, as well as the glowing pigments too.


'Love Liberty' is the most gorgeous deep pinky-red, that just cries out to be worn in the coming Autumn months. And I must say, I am very much looking forward to answering that call. 


Check out the NEW Matte Revolution collection on the Charlotte Tilbury Website, and have a cheeky browse at the rest of her make-up too, you won't be disappointed,


Lots of Love,

Lauren xx




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour, I've just splurged on a set of CT make up and I'm really impressed. I will definitely be adding more to my collection in the future.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete