Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring Fever Look ft. Jess

Jess Rocking Spring Look Vibes

I recently gave my sister Jess a little Spring makeup refresh featuring some amazing products that I am loving at the moment. As you can see, it's a dewy, glossy day-look which is perfect for hot sunny days. See below for a before and after, plus products!


Before

After

As you can see, Jess has great skin and a gorgeous bone structure, so its very easy to just subtly emphasise her looks with a pop of glow and brush of tan. It's a very easy, quick and affective look, which doesn't take long, but gives flawless results every time. It is my ultimate go-to day look of the moment!

What I used…




Above are the products I used to get this gorgeous glow, and as you can see, gold seems to be a big theme here. From Left to Right: Charlotte Tilbury (CT) Primer, CT Lip Liner,  Urban Decay Naked3, Chanel Bronzer, Benefit Watts Up, CT Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, Benefit Browzings,  CT Lip Gloss in Bardot Beige, Benefit SpeedBrow, Benefit they're real mascara, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Beige, CT Filmstar Bronze and Glow, CT Foundation in No.7 and CT Powder and Sculpt Brush.

Charlotte Tilbury is Queen of getting a glow, and her products make it ridiculously easy to achieve a super flattering dewy finish with sex appeal. I started with her wonder glow primer, then foundation, followed by the UD Naked3, where I mixed some Rose Gold shades to created a subtly sexy flattering eye look. I then popped on some They're Real Mascara, filled out her brows with browzings, and shaped with speedBrow. I then used the concealer under the eyes, top of the cheekbones and forehead to contour, followed by the Chanel mousse bronzer on the cheeks, temples and areas that look great sun kissed. I then highlighted with Watts Up… and finally for the face, I contoured with the Filmstar Bronze and Glow using the powder and sculpt brush.

For the lips I used the liner in pillow talk to enhance the size and shape, filled them in with the Lipstick in Bitch Perfect, and gave the lips a luscious plump with the Bardot Beige Gloss. Beautiful.

You can use any similar products to achieve this look, it is all about tan and highlighter, with an emphasis on glow and contour. If you want me to do a video tutorial, let me know!


Lots of Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment