Monday, October 14, 2013

Mani Monday: Halloween Special


Halloween Nail Ideas

Now, I love an excuse to crazy up my nails, and Halloween is just one of those times you get to go just a bit freaky. These are just a few designs I dreamt up, I hope you enjoy. I'll pop a bit of a method and the tools I used below, but this post is basically just for inspiration, so have fun!



Ghose, Jack O' Lantern, Speckles, Kitty and Mould - Yum


Furry Mould, Creepy Dead Girl and Horrid Eye


Bloodshot, Gross Eye



Creepy Dead Girl, Eye, Goop and Skull



Speckles



The Gang



Speckles, Spider and Monster



Tree Silhouette, Ghost and Creepy Moon



Jack O' Lantern and Kitty



Goop, Skull and Speckles


As you can see, the designs range from creepy eyeballs, to skulls, to goop and then tame green, orange or black etc with some speckles. How detailed and gross you get is entirely up to you, I just love the drama!


I used lots of cocktail sticks, my trusty black WAH and Models Own nail art pen in black, the OPI Skullicious set, Barry M in White and Green Gelly pot and the Maybelline Color Show speckled polish in Black. Any colours in a 'Halloween' theme will be great, it's up to you how you use them :)


Tools


I hope you liked this inspo post, what will you be getting up to this Halloween?



Spooky Love,







3 comments: