Friday, April 25, 2014

Lip Edit|| Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Gloss in Bare Peach

Bare Peach (32)


Another addition to my ever expanding lip collection…and quickly becoming a firm fave, is this shimmering, gorgeous gloss by Bobbi Brown. As I have mentioned a few times before, I am really into nude lips at the moment, and this is the perfect evening wow when you're feeling like keeping colour to a minimum.


It noticeably sparkles, but not like a Tinkerbell OTT, comes free with a Barbie kind of a sparkle, more a seductive, attention grabbing look, that gives your lips an irresistible sheen. I have had multiple compliments when wearing this, and feel as sexy rocking this gloss as I do a racy Red Marilyn pout.



On the Lip


The photo doesn't do this glimmering pot of goodness justice, it really has a massive wow factor, and I highly recommend it. Sparkle your way to sexy (without the unnecessary glitter…)


Lots of Love,




1 comment: