Saturday, March 8, 2014

NEW| The Body Shop Nutriganics Pt.1; Drops of Youth

Drops of Youth


Pipette Applicator

This is the first in a three part special about The Body Shop Nutriganics range; the Drops of Youth serum. It's a natural skincare range that's designed for the first signs of ageing, and being 24, I feel like this is perfect for me.

I was recommended to try this with a raving review of how it transforms skin, helps reduce skin problems (scarring etc), and livens up the whole look of the face.

Wow. This works, the reason I am reviewing these three products separately is because I feel like they each deserve a proper shout out. This serum in particular works so well... I would even go as far to say that this rivals my beloved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum.

It gives you such a glow, that people have actually been commenting and complimenting my skin, which feels great. I feel like it gives you the same radiance as a good tan, in terms of looking fresh and healthy, as well as reducing fine lines, and smoothing over any blemish marks and uneven skin patches.

If you want to try this wonder serum for yourself, you can pick it up from here from £22. It's from 98% natural ingredients too, so you know that you aren't putting on loads of harsh chemicals ,which is ideal as well for those with sensitive skin.



Lots of Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment