Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rimmel Trilogy Pt.3| Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory

Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory

This is the lightest shade of concealers available in this range, but unlike many brands, it isn't unflattering and obvious. The reason I chose this shade, despite having an olive complexion (and always wearing some form of tan), because it is absolutely perfect for achieving a contour.


You can obviously wear it under your eyes and as I explained in yesterday's post on the Classic Beige shade, it is very easy to blend, and the constancy looks really natural and fresh on the skin. You can get yours from here for £5.49.



On the Skin

Blended


I actually used this shade in one of my latest videos; 'How to Contour', which you can check out below:






Enjoy, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel, to keep updated with my videos!



Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment