Thursday, February 20, 2014

NEW| Marc Jacobs DOT Perfume

Dot

This is one of Marc Jacobs' latest perfume releases, and it's honestly one of the most addictive, fresh smelling scents out there. I have been a fan of Marc Jacobs' perfumes for a while (Daisy, Lola etc…), but Dot and Honey are some exceptional fragrances.





The heart consists of Coconut Water, Jasmine and Orange Blossom, so you can imagine it is super tropical, lush and floral. The fruity side comes from Red Berries, Dragonfruit and a slightly floral Honeysuckle, which lifts it to a fresh and captivating aroma. Just beautiful to wear when you want to impress, day or night. Speaking of night, it takes you down the sensuous route with heady notes of sexy Vanilla (which apparently guys LOVE), Driftwood and Musk.

This is such a beautiful perfume, if you are looking for something new and captivating, I seriously recommend going to test this out, you can get one here for around £35 for 30ml.


Lots of Love,





1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo delicious. I love it (and by that I mean I cover myself in it whenever I go I see it in a shop)

    ReplyDelete