Friday, August 15, 2014

Review|| Topshop Glow Stick in Spotlight

Topshop Glow Stick in Spotlight


There seem to be a lot of 'face sticks',(if you will), around at the moment. This one is from Topshop for a mere £10, so I just had to try it right?


Charlotte Tilbury ignited my fascination with the whole stick-for-face phenomena, but with her beach sticks coming up at £30 a piece, I figured this was a good a starting point as any. Topshop have 2 different kinds, this one; a pale pink and a pale golden highlighter. I thought i'd try this before I (inevitably) picked up the other too!

For £10 this is an absolute steal. It not only gives you a glowing pink punch of colour, which is super flattering on the cheek bones, but has a fantastic amount of highlighter, to give you that perfectly contoured look.

It's a Summer (or Winter, orr.. well anytime really), essential, and I am definitely going to be buying and trying the other one. So watch this space…



On the Skin


As you can see, it gives you an irresistible, iridescent sexy glow…and all for £10?! What are you waiting for?



Lots of Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment